Any student currently enrolled in 12th grade at a Public High School, Private High School, Home School, Alternative Area Learning Center, or Charter School may apply for admission to the Academy College Learning for Life Program.
To qualify students must have completed their junior year of high school and be actively enrolled in 12th grade while participating in the program.
Students and their parent/guardian should work with their high school counselor, principal, or PSEO advisor to determine that courses taken at Academy College will fulfill credit requirements for graduation.
Students or their parents are responsible for transportation to and from Academy College. The admission department at Academy College may be able to help you locate bus fare and schedule information.
Students must complete the following items prior to beginning classes at Academy College for admittance to the Learning for Life Program.
- Personal Meeting with an Admission Representative.
- Academy College Application.
- Academy College Learning For Life Program Application.
- Submit current High School transcript.
- Currently have and maintain a 2.5 GPA or better.
- Immunization Records
- Other paperwork as necessary
- $40.00 application fee.
During your meeting with an Admission Representative they will share with you the benefits of joining the Academy College Learning for Life program and how we can help you achieve your academic goals.
Courses and Credits
Academy College is committed to your success at the collegiate level. Please be aware of the guidelines to the Learning for Life program.
- Students may take one class per quarter at Academy College, with a maximum of three classes per year based upon current Academy College course schedule and enrollment.
- Students will need to purchase course textbooks, materials, and or supplies.
- Academy College tuition will be waived as a part of the Learning for Life program.
- Students will earn the number of credits for the course as listed in the Academy College catalog.
- Students may request their current transcript from Academy College at no charge while a student in Learning for Life program.
- Credits earned while a student at Academy College may be applied towards future Academy College programs.
- Transferring credits to other institutions is dependent upon the transfer rules and guidelines of that institution.
- As a student you have the right to withdraw from courses taken at Academy College. You need to follow the Academy College withdrawal policy and notify your High School of your decision to withdraw from the Learning for Life program.
- Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA at Academy College to remain enrolled in the Learning for Life program.
Welcome to the Learning for Life program!