Academy College is committed to the highest standards of professional conduct. As such, we
have developed a sound framework to guide financial aid professionals in their every day
administration of student financial aid.
1. Academy College does not have any form of revenue sharing arrangement with any
2. Academy College does not steer borrowers to any particular lender or delay any loan
certifications based on a the student’s choice of lenders
3. Academy College bans the offer of funds for private loans to students in exchange for
providing concessions or promises to the lender for a specific number of FSA loans, a
specified loan volume, or a preferred lender arrangement.
4. Academy College will not accept any items from a lending institution in exchange for
advantage sought by the lending institution.
5. Academy College employees are prohibited from taking anything of more than nominal
value from any lending institution. This includes a prohibition on trips for financial aid
officers and other college officials paid by lenders.
6. Academy College employees are prohibited from receiving anything of value for serving
on the advisory board of any lending institution.
7. Academy College will ensure that employees of lenders never identify themselves to
students as employees of the colleges. NO employee of a lender may ever work in or
provide staffing assistance to Academy College in its financial aid office.
8. Academy College’s logo will not be used by a lender in their marketing information given
9. Academy College employees are not able to accept compensation for any type of
consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to or on behalf of a lender
relating to education loans.
Academy College employees cannot accept compensation for service on an advisory board,
commission or group established by lenders or guarantors, except for reimbursement for