So, you’re interested in becoming an Accountant…check out your future career!
Minnesota’s Academy College can help you achieve your goals through our Accounting Bachelor of Science Degree.
Accounting BS Degree Program Outline
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Computerized Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Business Management
- Money Management
Technical Course Electives
- Students may choose from the 1000 or above technical category courses except DT provided that prerequisites are met.
General Education Courses
- Written & Oral Communication (required)
- Select from the 1000 or above level courses. Students must choose a minimum of one (1) course from each discipline. Discipline areas are: Communications; Humanities; Math/Natural Science; Social Sciences.
- Select from the 3000 and above level courses. Students must choose a minimum of one (1) course from each discipline depending on prerequisites. Discipline areas are: Communications; Humanities; Math/Natural Science; Social Sciences.
Accounting & Business Major Courses
- Managerial Accounting
- Comprehensive Accounting Practicum
- Advanced Accounting
- Business Communication
- Economics of Money and Banking
- Law and Ethics of Business
- Financial Management