So, you’re interested in becoming an Aviation Business Professional… check out your future career!
Academy College can help you achieve your goals through our Aviation Business AAS Degree program.
Aviation Business AAS Degree Program Outline
Aviation Ground & Flight Courses
- Private Pilot Aviation Principles
- Aviation Flight Electives (Optional)
- Private Pilot Flight Training 1
- Private Pilot Flight Training 2
Aviation Course Electives
- Students may choose from AV courses provided that the prerequisites are met. Students may also choose Aircraft Dispatch Training with approval of the Director of Education.
Business and Computer Science Courses
- Students may choose AC, BA, SM, FI and CS courses provided that the prerequisites are met. Principles of Accounting I, MS Office, and Business Management are recommended.
Technical Course Electives
- Students may choose from 1000 level and above technical category courses provided prerequisites are met. Review your technical electives when considering transferring into one of the Bachelor Degree programs.
General Education Courses
- Written & Oral Communication (required)
- Select from the 1000 or above level courses. Students must choose a minimum of one (1) course from each discipline. Discipline areas are: Communications; Humanities; Math/Natural Science; Social Sciences.