So, you’re interested in becoming a Business Professional… check out your future career!
Academy College can help you achieve your goals through our Business AAS Degree program.
Business AAS Degree Program Outline
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Business Management
- Essentials of Business Communication
Computer Science Course
- MS Office
Technical Course Electives
- Students may choose from technical category courses provided that prerequisites are met. Review your technical electives when considering transferring into one of the Bachelor Degree programs.
General Education Courses
- Written & Oral Communication (required)
- Select from the 1000 or above level courses. Students must choose a minimum of one (1) course from each discipline. Discipline areas are: Communications; Humanities; Math/Natural Science; Social Sciences.
Business or Area of Specialization Electives
- Students may choose from the 1000 level or above AC, BA, FI, SM category courses, or two of the following; Aviation Business, Aviation Law & Insurance, and Airline Operations provided that the prerequisites are met or from the following areas of specialization:
SALES & MARKETING OR
- Wholesale/Retail Sales & Marketing
- Promotion, Advertising & Merchandising
- Customer Service & Relations
- Sales & Marketing Project
HUMAN RESOURCES OR
- Human Resource Management
- Office and Clerical Operations
- Staffing & Human Relations
- Human Resource Administration Project
FINANCE & BANKING
- Money Management
- Banking, Investment and Finance
- Commerce & Human Relations
- Finance Project